We work with major global brands within the travel, music, gaming, financial and marketing industries, helping us to maintain our unique market position.
Our busy branding company needs an experienced & dynamic individual interested in the position of Account Manager. If you enjoy working closely with executives and clients, desire to expand your promotional and marketing knowledge, are proactive and pride yourself on being one step ahead of the boss, this is your job!
Position: Full-time Account Manager.
Location: Old Street, London EC1, UK + client meetings as required.
Salary: Dependent upon experience.
ARE YOU THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- If you are target-oriented, highly self-motivated, organized and have excellent communication skills, then you have what we’re looking for.
- You must have at least two years’ industry experience as a Promotional Merchandise Account Manager.
- Your key roles as Account Manager will be to maintain and develop existing client relationships through quotations, project planning and management of job through production and delivery.
- You must be able to problem-solve, think strategically and find creative, innovative solutions to your client’s briefs.
- In addition, you will be required to develop new business opportunities from referrals, generated leads and from your own contacts and connections.
- Experience of Promotional Office CRM system would be a distinct advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this position by post to:
FAO: Jake Tombs; Ref: Acct. Mgt; Brandinc Ltd, 41 Mitchell Street, London, EC1V 3QD or email jake.tombs(at)brandinc.com (General Manager).
Please note we will only contact you if you are selected for an interview.CONTACT US