We work with major global brands within the travel, music, gaming, financial and marketing industries, helping us to maintain our unique market position.
Are you organized and detail oriented? Are you highly motivated self-starter with great communication and interpersonal skills?
Our busy branding company needs an experienced individual interested in the position of Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Position: Part-time Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist – 20-25 hours per week
Location: West Los Angeles
Salary: Dependent upon experience. Paid parking provided.
ARE YOU THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- If you are target-oriented, highly self-motivated, organized and have excellent communication skills, then you have what we’re looking for.
- You will be responsible for daily vouching vendor invoices, customer billing, entering and billing inventory orders, A/R, light collections.
- You must be able to problem-solve, think strategically.
- A/P, A/R experience is essential, with knowledge of Proprietary (ProfitMaker) software preferred, but we are willing to train up.
- You must be Proficient with MS office, Excel and Word and 10 key touch.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this position by email to:
FAO: Luis Saucedo; Ref: Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist; Email jobs(at)brandinc.com
Please note we will only contact you if you are selected for an interview.CONTACT US