We are seeking an energetic, proactive and systems-oriented PA/ Project Manager to join our dynamic team. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. We offer a full-time position with flexible hours (25-35 hours per week) with rate of $25-35 per hour depending on experience.
Although we are looking to provide on-the-job training, it is preferred that you have a keen interest in the promotional merchandising industry and a desire to build upon this.
This varied role will include:
- Answering the phone and relaying messages
- Preparing quotes and sourcing items as per customer requests
- Processing production orders
- Liaising with suppliers and organising deliveries
- Updating information into CRM system
- Thinking creatively; developing new product ideas and working to client briefs
Basic requirements include:
- Well organised and confident
- Lots of initiative and quick to learn
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ideally some basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and professional manner
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
There is scope for the correct applicant to develop this role and progress within the team.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for this position by email:
Ref: PA/ Project Management Role – Brandinc US Inc.
For Attention: Albert Huerta – ussales(at)brandinc.comCONTACT US